Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Minnesota garden

Here are some photos of some of the gardens around my new house.

 I think that Tish said that the bushy plant above is a type of geranium.

 Hostas and coral bells in a shade garden growing under my deck.

 Another view of the hostas by my patio.

 Coral bells and hostas lining the fence line.  There is a fern garden at the far end under the shade of a beautiful maple tree.

 The front garden - hostas and what looks like lilies - not in bloom yet.

Another view of the hostas and lilies in my front garden.


A couple photos of the weigela bush by my garage.

1 comment:

  1. nice well established plantings.......lucky you!!! Matt Kuch was in the library the other day and I gave him your updates......he says the grass on the front lawn is looking good....i'll drive by and check!!!

    ReplyDelete